The Power Of Low Code In Product Development And Engineering
Accelerate innovation and achieve more value from your IT landscape
Low code extends the value of product lifecycle management (PLM) to help manufacturers maximize their IT investment. Besides, low-code application development has the advantage to connect domains and systems, including PLM, in order to empower product developers and engineers.
Learn more about how you can implement the power of low code in product development and engineering.
In this white paper, we provide an overview of these topics:
- Digitalization and visibility are essential in today’s manufacturing IT landscape
- Low code extends the value of PLM to help manufacturers maximize their IT investment
- The advantages of low code application development to connect domains and systems, including PLM
- The value of low code for product development and engineering
- How low-code personalization and extension across disparate systems empower your product developers and engineers
- Putting it all together: The Adient experience
- Low code and PLM is an opportunity for new, rapid advancements in manufacturing
Request your free whitepaper
Please enter your information here, you will receive the download details by e-mail.