Senior Marketing Executive
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales team will help you accomplish.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies, including online and offline platforms;
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties;
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content;
- Organise workshops and offline events to engage prospects;
- Organise to participate in conferences and seminars;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including digital ads, social posts, videos etc - this can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and web developers;
- Work closely with the design team and getting involve in all stages of the design;
- Maintaining and updating the website (including managing Google SEO);
- Maintaining Social Media platforms;
- Working with Alliances, which can involve areas of co-marketing, bundling solutions for specific campaigns.
- Diploma or Degree in marketing field or any related discipline.
- Added advantage for candidates who are familiar with SEO.
- At least 4 years in related field.
- Added advantage for candidates who have designing and video editing skills.
- Excellent multitasking abilities.
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills in English.
- Able to work as a team member and/or work independently with minimal supervision.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.