PitStop Pro provides a systematic and thorough detection of all possible problems. It enables user to edit and correct them in a matter of seconds, without ever leaving the familiar Adobe Acrobat environment.
To detect typical problems, the PitStop Pro preflight engine contains pre-defined settings which can then be customized by user to fit their particular production requirements. All settings are based on the current best practices of graphic designers and printers worldwide. Supported standards include the Ghent Workgroup specifications, PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-3, PDF/X-4 and PDF/A.
- Save time and money.
- Let designers focus on being creative.
- Enable accurate production planning.
- Keep the presses running.
- Speed up feedback to customers and improve service.
- Meet deadlines without overtime or incurring extra costs.
- Standardize processing.
- Embed missing fonts via the Monotype Baseline service
- Convert fonts to outlines in PDFs using Enfocus PitStop
- Change fonts in a PDF without going back to a design application
- Edit text in a PDF without going back to a design application
- Cut & paste text between PDFs
- Resize and reflow text and images
- Convert image color space
- Edit Images within a PDF
- Insert, remove and replace images inside a PDF
- Add page numbers to a PDF with ease
- Check the image resolution in a PDF
- Convert RGB images to CMYK in a PDF
- Detect and convert spot colors to CMYK in Acrobat
- Knockout white text in a PDF.