ZePrA is ColorLogic’s sophisticated color server for MacOSX and Windows. It allows color conversion of PDF and Pixel files with ICC or DeviceLink profiles automatically. ZePrA closes the gap between manual color conversion and the use of a complex, expensive workflow solution. It’s practical orientation and ease of use ensures immediate results and avoids long integration phases. With the integration of Multithreading in ZePrA 5 the latest version speeds up your color conversions tremendously.
Integrating ZePrA color server into an existing workflow provides immediate increase in quality and efficiency. With the Auto Setup feature and simple to use interface, ZePrA can be implemented easily into most workflows. The ability to handle multicolor files, apply DeviceLink profiles to any color space conversion, and convert spot colors on-the-fly makes ZePrA a must have for any production environment.
Advantages of ZePrA at a glance:
- Simple, clearly structured user prompting and setup
- Extraordinarily high speed processing of files
- Outstanding quality of PDF processing
- Supports all common PDF/X standards
- Modular solution which allows starting small and adding more modules later
- Outstanding quality of color conversion
- Supports color management for all color spaces including Multicolor
- Missing DeviceLink profiles can be built on-the-fly with SmartLink and the integrated CoPrA
- Adjust printer color deviations with the integrated Update Profile functionality
- Sophisticated spot color handling
- Easy to integrate into Enfocus Switch
Source : http://www.colorlogic.de/en/zepra.php