Development teams design, develop, QA and analyze and manage their apps, no matter the size. All front-end and back-end development needs are covered, along with deployment and long-term maintenance. No one has to piece together separate tools, which can add cost and reduce productivity. And, we offer governance and impact analysis so big projects can get even bigger without requiring additional coding or management.
- Security and Privacy
- Client Actions
- Handling over flaky networks
- Native Code
- UI Extensions
- External Databases
- Faster 1-Click Publish
- Style Expression
- Samples in Placeholders
- Touch Preview
- Break into DevTools
- Open Any Screen
- Best Practices
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
- HTTPS Configuration
- Content Security Policy
- Login Brute-Force Protection
- Network Configuration
- Mobile Authentication
- Rapid productivity: You create your apps and integrate in weeks, not months.
- Speed and code: Extensibility, gain efficiency and speed of developing with a visual model while retaining complete flexibility to integrate custom code.
- Multi-channel development: Developers use visual modeling to develop an application that can run on any device or platform. Risks, development time and costs are significantly reduced with error-free, automated deployments.
- Open platform: Protect investment in large back end systems by integrating with existing systems of record and/or data sources.
- Enterprise-grade platform: Build and manage very large portfolios of applications created by teams of developers just as easily and quickly as a single app.
- Reduced costs: Reduce the costs of application maintenance to a fraction with automated dependency management and holistic application lifecycle management (ALM).
- No lock-in: No runtime interpreters or engines are required to enable OutSystems applications. You can take your code wherever you want.