Process Suite is a complete process automation and case management system that enables organisations to become more agile, more productive and more competitive. The agility problem is apparent in the fact that the typical cycles for change in business operations is 3 to 6 months, the cycle for change in business strategy is 1 to 2 years, but the average change cycle for core system is 6 to 10 years. Business is changing for most organizations. The clock speed of changing market needs, competitive forces, and growth initiatives is quickening and organization are forced to become more nimble as a result.
OpenText Process Suite is a single software platform to meet the broad set of process automation needs from providing the needed speed and agility, to supporting the right engagement experience for users, to offering a broad spectrum of development options for IT and LOB. It is a bundled solution that makes it easy to understand the scope of a full featured BPM solution and also to purchase the required components to meet specific organisational needs.
Oil and Gas
- Alteration of Authorization Process
- Authorization For Implementation Process
- Work Request Management
- Maintenance Activity Variance Control Process
- Inspection and Repair Activity Variance Control Process
- Equipment Tag Number Request Process
- Asset Register Change Request Process
- Preventive Maintenance Change Request Process
- Travel Authorization Management Process
- Customer Debts Management System
- Unit Trust Form Processing
- Change Management Process
- Service Request Process
- Existing Staff
- New Staff
- Terminated Staff
- Engagement: Unifying and responsive interfaces meet the needs of digital customers, employees, and partners, on any device.
- Collaboration: The Process Component Library powers collaborative decision making with shared workspaces, personalized interfaces, and enhanced social capabilities.
- Information: Process Suite marries process and information to not only enhance the performance of case management workflows, but also reduce the costs and time to deploy solutions.
- Integration: Easily develop solutions that interface with existing systems and data stores by using Process Suite's integration-centric platform.
Business Process Management (BPM)
- To manage end-to-end processes across systems and applications efficiently and effectively covering integration centric and human centric workflows.
Dynamic Case Management
- To empower knowledge workers to achieve business outcomes and goals for cases or work units that combine structured data and unstructured information. Knowledge workers are guided through the process and have the ability to influence and change the process as per their judgment while keeping full transparency at the same time.
Master Data Management (MDM)
- Manage your critical business data within a uniform, single source platform.
Business Rules Management
- Seamlessly integrates rules within business processes and business objects during modelling and design time.
OpenText Process Component Library
- Set of prebuilt service delivery components and reports enables organizations to â€œassembleâ€ rather than code applications and deploy them much faster than traditional tools.
- Support a single and intuitive work experience for users, no matter which process engine may be driving a process on the back end.
- A social platform to allow users to participate in processes with a very simple and intuitive user interface. It also supports tablet and other mobile platforms.
- A set of RESTful APIs and developer resources across the broader EIM stack to allow developers to easily create solutions that span the breadth of the OpenText EIM portfolio.