Account Manager - ESD
- Increase sales of software solution to current and prospective customers.
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and securing new accounts.
- Conduct presentations, demonstrations, seminars and road shows.
- Participates in development/execution on strategic account plans and marketing campaigns.
- Generates incremental revenue through prospecting, cold calling and cross-selling activities within an account.
- Prepares quotations and proposals.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in IT related discipline.
- Candidate should possess ability in sales and have at least 1-2 years of relevant sales experience relating to software solutions.
- Candidates without the relevant experience but possess strong sales ability and good knowledge on IT may be considered.
- The candidate must possess own transport and valid driving license.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and be able to work independently without close supervision.
Skills & Qualities
- The person we are looking for must be matured, resourceful and confident.
- Possess strong ability in sales, evident by past sales achievement.
- A 'goal-getter' and proven ability to deliver assigned sales objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and leadership skills with demonstrated ability to manage challenges.
- Possess pleasant personality.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management and/or Enterprise Performance Management solutions selling skills will be preferred.
- SAP and Microsoft Solutions and Experience will be an added advantage.