Business Solutions Consultant
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre-sales activities and supporting sales team in RFP preparation, sourcing for the appropriate solutions, presentation and demonstration.
- He or She will also assist in lead generation activities, workshops and exhibitions as and when require.
Key Responsibilities include
- Work with consultants or prospects/customer to develop solutions that meet requirements with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Good leadership, communication as well as business consulting skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in IT Applications Vendor or System Integrators (SI)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, documentation, requirement, analysis and presentation skills.
- Good leadership, excellent negotiation and communication skill (written/oral) and able to interact at all levels
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer.
- Must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users
- Definite a plus for candidates with exposure in Enterprise Solutions such as (i) Enterprise Content Management (ECM), (ii) Automatic Data Capture (ICR/OCR), (iii) Document Capture/Imaging (DC/DI), (iv) Business Process Management (BPM), (v) Document Workflow & Management (DWM), (vi) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and (vii) Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions.